Canoe and Kayak racks can be rented on a yearly basis for $45 per year. These racks are located at the Heineman Park waterfront, adjacent to Dewey Dock. Racks are rented on a first come, first served basis. If you are interested in being added to the waitlist for a rack, please email email@example.com.
The racks are owned and maintained by the Admiral Heights Improvement Association. If you see a problem at the dock or park, please let our Grounds Committee know as soon as you can.
View from the Heineman Park beach
Current Rack renters can pay their rental fee ($45) via PayPal here:
Policies related to canoe and kayak racks:
- The canoe and kayak racks are reserved for residents who have paid for use of these facilities. All boats must be registered with the AHIA. If you wish to be placed on the Wait List, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All vessels stored on racks must be seaworthy.
- Owners of canoes, kayaks, and boats are solely responsible for their care including securing against theft and vandalism, inspections to insure seaworthiness, and to insure that sunken or otherwise damaged boats are cared for.
- No canoes or kayaks may be left on the beach. We ask that all vessels be stored in the racks only.
- Violators to the conditions of the policies shall cause the violator to be subject to the loss of boat storage privileges. The AHIA Board of Directors reserves the right to first request the removal of the violator's boat and second, if violations continue, to remove the violator's boat at the owner's risk from the Community Property.
- Please pack out your own trash, as trash cans are not on site.
- Park hours are from Dawn to Dusk. Any use of the park after dusk may result in a trespassing citation by the Annapolis Police Department.